Power to the People: How Shifting Power Impacts Jewish Education
Thursday, December 20 | 9:00 AM - 1:45 PM
Columbia University, NYC
The 2018 Jewish Futures conference will focus on how the empowerment of learners, protest, and hierarchy are influencing Jewish education.
Giving Tuesday. MarchForOurLives. HipHopEd. The founders of these movements are headlining this year’s Jewish Futures Conference. Speakers include:
• Keynote by Jeremy Heimans & Henry Timms, authors of “New Power”
• Dr. Christopher Emdin, Associate Professor of Science Education and Director of Science Education at Teachers College, Columbia University, founder #HipHopEd Movement
• Rabba Yaffa Epstein, Director of Education (North America), Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
• Yavilah McCoy, CEO, Dimensions Inc
• Jon Adam Ross, actor, playwright, and teaching artist
• Delaney Tarr, Parkland Shooting Survivor and #MarchForOurLives Activist
• Valerie Weisler, founder and CEO of The Validation Project
Questions? Contact Debbie Seiden.